Skipper Group has developed an innovative concept of externalization combined with solutions of transport guidance and traceability.
With its infrastructure, Skipper Groupe is able to provide high quality services and to manage projects on fast-paced environments in a very flexible way.
The company has grown to 9 warehouses in the world including 7 in the South of France, 1 in Paris and 1 in Lawrenceville (Georgia, USA).
In order to maintain the growth of our activities in the US, we are looking for :
A WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
Based on our US platform in Lawrenceville, GA 30046, you’ll be asked to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support our existing team.
Your main responsibilities will be to :
- Serve as first point of contact for our customers by answering questions, scheduling appointments
- Sort incoming emails for the Warehouse Supervisor
- Handle customers’ inquiries and complaints made through telephone calls and e-mails
- Enter and process orders on our computer system
- Support transportation requests such as call tag, quotes
- Support order status requests
- Maintain office supplies
- Depending on the activity, you might be asked to perform other duties such as physical inventory checking, etc…
Work Experience and Job Qualifications:
- English: good written and oral communication skills are required
- French: basics would be a plus (though not necessary)
- Significant experience in logistics/warehouse environment and office management
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Effective customer service and follow-up skills
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Monday to friday
- 8 am to 12:30 pm, 1:10 pm to 5pm.
You want to join a dynamic, growing and smiling company ? Send us now your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us : DIRECTION DU DEVELOPPEMENT HUMAIN - CAMPUS SKIPPER - Ile Chambenier Sud - ZA Rhône Vallée - 07250 LE POUZIN